Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boston's First Christmas

Santa Claus is one smart guy... he came and visited Boston in Las Vegas this year! Boston went to sleep on Christmas Eve in his new reindeer jammies, had a blow out, and had to be changed, so we didn't get any pics of him in his Christmas jammies =(. Oh, well. When Boston awoke on Christmas morning, it appeared that Santa left him several presents!
Boston really enjoyed helping Mommy unwrap his gifts! I would get a corner started, and he would grab the paper and rip. Then he would try to eat it!

Boston got two Mickey Mouse Clubhouse movies from Santa this year! I'm sure his attention span will only last a few minutes on them now, but in the future he will probably be even more happy to have them. He did watch for about 10 mintues or so on Christmas morning while I packed. Such a cutie pie!

I love it! And I want to eat it!

Here's Boston and Daddy, anxiously awaiting more gift opening!

Cool wrapping paper, Dad. But I think I like your thumb better! Boston has been going to town on fingers lately. His own fingers, Mark's fingers, my fingers, whatever he can get. If you hold his hand, watch out. It's going in his mouth!

OK, I guess I'll try the teether, even though I was perfectly happy with your thumb!

This picture cracks me up! Mark is like, "Oh! What could it be?!"

Don't really care about my rattle, Dad. I've got your finger again!

Here it looks like Boston is pretty in to opening this present. Check out the determined look on his face.

Cool! Links! I love them, Dad!

But I think I would be happy with just the wrapping paper, as well.

OK, bud, just one more present to go!

Oh, I'm so happy mom!

I can eat this, too!

Looks like Santa brought Boston a pretty good haul this year! Teethers, and rattles, and movies! Yeah!

So what happens after an exhausting morning of opening Santa's presents? Sacked out! And just so everyone is aware, I monitored this nap while I packed up the entire time to make sure Boston wasn't being smothered... I am kinda freaky about stuff like that!

We just love this little boy so much and enjoy every second we have with him!

2 comments:

Pini said...

Cute stuff! Boston is the cutest little Christmas baby. Now hurry up and come home...we miss you guys! :)

Sara said...

I'm so glad I was able to see you guys! Boston is so dang cute:) It would be so fun if you moved back here!