Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some Spring in our Steps...

This month has been hell, and while the worst is yet to come (we have practical boards next week), at least we now finally found patients who are willing to come out to Lexington to sit for the exam. With the stress of procuring patients behind us, we decided we needed to try and enjoy the beautiful spring day today. We went up to Carmel and walked around the outdoor mall and then came home and had a little fun in our backyard. It was nice to be able to wear short sleeves and sandals for the first time in a long time. I love this time of year! Boston seemed to really enjoy the outdoors as well, at least for a little while. I love that I was able to put him in a little spring outfit and sandals as well. Too cute, I think.
So, what am I supposed to be doing with this football, dad?
Oh, it is fun!
I think I'm getting a little tired...
Yes, definitely. My eyes are starting to droop like mommy's do.
I think I'll just lie down and get comfortable... maybe take my shoes off.
Yes, that's better!
He was so cute outside. I think it was just as refreshing for him to be outside as it was for us, until he got too tired, at least. It really was such a nice day, and I am glad all the craziness could be left behind at least long enough for us to enjoy one beautiful day together. Next week will be another story...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a cutie. I love the little denim outfit! Such cute pics. Glad you got to enjoy a little day outside! I'm lovin this weather too. :)

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! You should put that pic of him smiling with the football in a postcard or something. What a cutie!