Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why I Hate Working (Or Rather, Schooling)...

Mark has been home with Boston a lot these past couple weeks. I have had a full schedule of patients, and Mark is almost finished, so he has been on daddy duty a lot. Two days ago, Boston said "mama." Twice. And I missed them both! Mark said the first time, he woke up from a nap and he heard him yell, "Mama!" So Mark went in to get him, and Boston just smiled up at him. The other time, Boston was playing in his exersaucer. Mark said he looked around for me, said "mama," and then put his arms our for Mark to take him out of the exersaucer. Thus, the reason I am looking for a part-time job as a dentist. I do NOT want to be a part-time mommy!

3 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Oh HOW SAD!!!

Sara said...

Oh..I know that is so sad:) At least you know he loves his mama:) Be grateful you got the majority of your schooling done before that cutie pie came along:) At least you have a great career that will allow you to work part-time and still have plenty of time to be at home with him:)

Unknown said...

Holy Cow I can't believe he's talking!!! Sorry you missed it.