Friday, March 5, 2010

Kick Butt Cakes

These pictures are really for Nikki to see, but I think they look pretty darn good. They are my Nothing Bundt Cake knock-offs that I made for TJ's shower tomorrow. The two on the left are chocolate-chocolate-chip with cream cheese frosting, and the one on the right is white chocolate-chocolate-chip with chocolate frosting.
This one turned out the best, I think, and consequently was the last one I did.
This one was the first one I did. The cake fell a little, but I think it still looks alright.
And this is the white chocolate one. I hope it tastes good. I haven't tried this kind yet (I just kind of made up the combination), so hopefully it's not another "Mark-making-pumpkin-pie-for-Thanksgiving-dinner" phenomenon. The chocolate frosting is not quite as pretty, but it tastes good. There ya go, Nik. Not too shabby, huh?

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, they look SO yummy! They look just like the real thing!

Carolanne said...

i am impressed did you say you made these?

MKSIMS said...

Yup, made from scratch by moi!

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

I WANT THE RECIPE!!! BEAUTIFUL! Is this what "boards" are? lol

Unknown said...

Such pretty cakes! Eat lots for me. I miss you guys.

The Morgan's said...

All I can say is that these are absolutely the best cakes that I have ever tasted! They are beautiful cakes! You did such an awesome job Kristin! You're amazing!

Pini said...

Kristin, thank you so much for making these for my shower. Everyone said they were delish...and I have to agree. They were incredible. You are wonderful lady! They are beautiful!!