Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girl's Night Out!

Last night we had a girl's night to celebrate Jessica and Vickie's birthdays. Jessica picked us all up and we drove out to Greenwood for dinner and a movie. We ended up going to Cheesecake Factory - everyone left it up to preggers to decide where to eat, so I narrowed it down to there and Buca Di Beppo. Since Vickie didn't know what the heck "bokety-boke" was, we decided to go to Cheesecake Factory. We had so much fun exchanging stories over yummy food. These girls are so much fun to be around...

Jessica Morgan, Vickie Edwards, TJ Pini, and Moi... this picture inspired me to get my hair highlighted and cut today, and to buy some new make-up

After dinner we went to see "New in Town" with Renee Zellwegger and Harry Connick Jr. I thought it was really cute, and being set in Minnesota with crazy midwesterners reminded me quite a bit of how I felt when we moved out here. So Vickie, give yourself a break, I enjoyed it! The most fun part, though, was just talking with everyone. We should really do this more often...


3 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Oh how much fun! You look beautiful! You don't makeup! Or highlights! You looked great! Glad to know preggers hasn't lost any taste in food. Love you!

Pini said...

I second that motion! Whoop whoop!

Erekson's said...

Holy Cow! Congrats, I had no idea you were expecting! That is very exciting.