Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hummel Park

Well, I promised some pictures, so here it goes... Ryan and TJ called us this morning to go sledding at Hummel Park since school was canceled for the day. We all drove out to Hummel Park, where there were some great hills for the occasion. It was a good thing we have 4-wheel drive, because even with that we almost got stuck a few times. There were tons of people there with the same idea...

Check out this picture of Evan... he was pretty stoked about going sledding. On the way to the park in the car he was practically squeeling and saying, "We're going to have so much fun!" So cute...
This is Mark posing after his one-time-only trip down the slopes. We both had too much fun just watching Ryan, Evan and TJ (especially TJ)...


Here are Ryan, TJ, and Evan posing before a run down the hill... Evan was so cute. He just loved going down and didn't want it to stop.

Don't know what he was doing here, but I thought this picture of Evan was dang cute!

Here's TJ puling Evan back up the hill after one of their runs down. Evan looks like he's having the time of his life, but it looks like TJ was getting a pretty good work out.

Yep, it was pretty cold out there, but I am just a wus... I had ear muffs, a hat, a scarf, a sweatshirt, a long sleeved t-shirt and short sleeved t-shirt, and two pairs of gloves underneath my coat.

Here's Ryan bringing Evan back up the hill. They both really got a workout treking up that hill over and over again...


And this is how TJ spent most of the day... Everytime she went on the sled or tube without Evan she ended up getting turned backwards and being chucked off the apparatus. It was quite fun to watch. We all got a pretty good laugh at her.

It was such a fun day, and we were all so glad school was canceled so we could enjoy the snow!

1 comment:

Pini said...

I did look pretty pathetic, didn't I!? The second day of snowing I finally got my sledding groove down, you should see me now! Thanks for going with us...and driving! Mark your 4Wheel drive skills had me a little white knuckled at times. ha ha!