Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Eve Gift Exchange

Here are some more pics from Christmas Eve, including the gift exchange...

Here are Jonah, Chandler, Stephen, and Harrison posing for the camera. I think this is the only picture I got where Jonah is actually smiling - what a stinker!

Here is Stephen opening his gift, while Benson, Harrison, Jonah and Alyssa watch intently. I didn't get pictures of all of them opening their gifts, but I think they all appear in these pictures somewhere...

Here's little Addyson getting ready to open her gift. She is so stinkin' cute!

Rachel is sporting her "R" necklace that my dad made her. She and Kaitlyn both got them, and they were totally awesome!

Jake looks pretty pleased with his new Rockband II Wii game. I would be, too. Just ask Angie...

Here's Kaitlyn with her "K"... Those necklaces were so cute on them.

And here Mark and I are, cheezing it up for the camera. Jeez, it looks like I have no make up on. I actually did, guess I'll have to work on that... hmm. Christmas Eve was fun, as always, although this year I didn't get to enjoy the wonderful food like everyone else. It was a good thing Kaitlyn made her spinach and strawberry salad, because that was about the only thing on the table that didn't make me want to hurl... LOL.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey! I just saw that you are expecting! Yay! Congratulations! I totally know about not enjoying the holiday food. Hopefully your sickness only lasts a couple more weeks (I really hope you're not one of the lucky ones like me who is sick the entire pregnancy. Yuck). Congrats again!