Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink or Blue?

That is the question... Well, I'll be able to answer that question on Friday, March 13th! Mark and I are going to Vegas for Spring Break (and actually leaving the dogs here with their vet), and we are going to my mom's office to find out what we are having. I am so excited, because my doctor's office waits until 20-22 weeks, and I'll be 18 weeks... So I get a sneak peak, which is awesome! I have been dying to know, so hopefully Baby Simkins cooperates with us. So start looking for a post sometime in March for the big reveal...

6 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Scan the ultrasounds and post them will you? I'd love to see them.

Bonnie

Sara said...

I'm guessing...a girl! That's cool you get to find out when you're here. Since you're going on Friday the 13th maybe they'll be 2 babies:)

Mandy Frehner said...

Yeah! Congratulations! It's nice that you have the hook ups with your mom. I hope you are flying this time! Hopefully it will be less tiring.

Unknown said...

Yeah for sneak peeks! I'm so excited for you.

Gretchen said...

Oh my heck...so I JUST found out that you are having a baby!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe that I didn't know!When are you due?? Congratulations! That is so Awesome!!

Jennifer L said...

I hope you post today! I can't wait to hear what you are having. So many babies in the family. How fun will that be? I hope you are doing ok with the pregnancy. Good luck today. Aunt Jen