Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's A BOY!

Well, we had our ultrasound yesterday, and after much encouragement, little Boston decided to give us a peep show. My mom gave me a tip before going in: she told me to drink some orange juice a few minutes before and the sugar should wake the baby. When we got in there, he was still a little subdued, but awake at least, and was NOT pleased that the technician kept bothering him. Every time she tried to get a visual, he just kept sinking further and further down, as if he knew what was happening. Then she would give him quite a rattle, he would strike back with a quick kick or punch in retaliation, and then return right back to his previous position. So I guess we have a stubborn one on our hands, but at least we finally got to have a look. When I get access to a scanner, I will have to post some images, but until then, IT'S A BOY!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats! You guys will love having a little boy!

Mandy Frehner said...

Yeah! We're having a boy too. They'll be such good little friends. You are way ahead of us though, at least you have a name for your little one! Congrats.

The Morgan's said...

Congratulations you two!!! Boys are so much fun! We are excited for you, and yeah I guessed right on your baby poll!

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

OH MY WORD!!! How frigging sweet. I got off the phone with you and called everyone and told them too! My mom said YAY for them. (She loves you guys). So Boston it is huh? Boston and Kodi. Very nice. I plan a little girl for him next from my uterus! Then we will be related! Lol. You just wait. Tell Mark, it will happen!

Love you guys! Way to make a baby!

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! I love the name Boston!

Pini said...

Yeah! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to play with the little tyke!

Erekson's said...

Yeah! Congrats, boys are so sweet. You'll love him and I love the name you picked out, it's so cute! Congrats

Sara said...

I know I'm a little late, but congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Little boys are fun! I never get to see you guys when you're in town...next time you're here we definitely have to get together!