Monday, May 31, 2010

Boston's First Swim

Boston got to swim for the first time today. We got him all slathered in Water Babies, put on his 'lil swimmers diaper and boardies, and busted out the camera because he was so cute! Check him out in this picture - he just noticed I had the camera and went for it!
Here he is crawling, trying to get ahold of it!
And here he is cheezing it up before heading for the water!
Here's Boston in the water, in his little froggie floatie... he totally loved it!
He was splashing like crazy, squealing, giggling, and kicking all over the place. He absolutely loved his first little swim! So dang cute!

5 comments:

Ken and Sue Anderson said...

Kristin & Mark: He sure is one special little boy! A few weeks ago I thought he looked just like Mark. Now I think he looks like a combination of the two of you!

Sue

Sorry about the Dad - Poppy thing. This is Ken's computer.

Nicole said...

So cute, looks like he's loving it. My kids never took to it that easily.

The Morgan's said...

Oh he is SO SO CUTE!!! I love his expression in the first picture! Honestly, hands down Boston is still the cutest baby I've ever seen! And he's getting so big so quick!

Pini said...

I love it! What a water baby! Looks refreshing! :)

Heidi said...

He is so cute! Glad he liked the water!