Saturday, May 29, 2010

Macaroni Madness

I know it seems like all my posts lately involve Boston eating something in his high chair. I swear it's not the only thing he does. We don't just stick him and there and feed him all day. That being said, he is definitely aware of food now. The past week or so he has refused to eat any of his baby food. Mark was having a hard time getting him to eat while I was at school one day and decided to try mac-n-cheese. What do you know, he loved it! Here he is with a few noodles on his tray (and spoon in hand, which he now demands). It was so cute to see his little fingers work together to grasp the noodles!
Of course, we haven't quite mastered putting spoon with food in the mouth, but we've got spoon alone down!
I thought this was so cute - check out those greasy little fingers!
Since then, Mark and I have really made a conscious effort to eat more healthy, since Boston is obviously going to demand to eat what we eat. So lately, here are some of the things Boston has enjoyed: fresh bananas, pumpernickel bread from Cheesecake Factory (not so healthy, but who wouldn't love that), feta cheese (seriously, are you kidding me?), cottage cheese with pears, and a vegetable medley of squash, zucchini, tomato, and spinach. I can't believe our little baby is so big!

1 comment:

Pini said...

so cute! love the greasy fingers!