Monday, May 31, 2010

Chocolate Milk Chaos

The other day I decided to let Boston try chocolate milk from a sippie cup. We had him stripped down to his diaper because we were outside working in the yard and it was so stinking hot, so I handed him a sippie with chocolate milk while he played in his pack-n-play. At few minutes later, I went to check on him, and this was how he looked!
Really, these pictures do not do justice to how much chocolate milk was ALL OVER him. Check out his left eye though... so funny!
I think he really enjoyed the little bit he actually got in his mouth, though.
And this is about the goofiest little smile I've ever seen him give. So funny!

1 comment:

The Morgan's said...

Yummy, chocolate covered baby! Love his goofy grin! I can't believe how many teeth he has know! The ones on top just made that picture so funny! I miss Boston TONS!!! ...and you guys too! We need to hang out soon!!!