Friday, November 27, 2009

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse's Biggest Fan!

So about a week and a half ago, I got a text from Mark (who was home with Boston that day) saying that Boston was having a great morning, just watching TV with daddy. I thought, yeah, right. But since then, I have come to find out that Boston absolutely loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I don't know if it's the colors, or the silly characters, or the songs, or what... But he literally watches entire episodes! He loves to prop himself up on his boppy during his new morning TV time to watch. It is amazing to me that this is probably the only consecutive half hour (sometimes hour, when it's back to back episodes) when you literally do not hear a peep from Boston! Check out how cute our little guy is watching TV!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute little bean on that pillow!

The Morgan's said...

That's so funny that he likes Mickey Mouse club! Ian used to like baby einstein when he was that small! I completely agree that it's the bright colors & songs! It amazing how it just captures little babies attention!

Pini said...

Freaking adorable!

Sara said...

That is so cute! Madi always liked Teletubbies!(drove me crazy..LOL) I think it is the bright colors:) He is adorable! I hope I get to see him when you guys are in town:)

Gifford6 said...

Do you remember Addyson watching the backyardigans at that same age? She would do the exact same thing!! We TiVo'd it constantly for a quick babysitter!!:)

Lexie said...

Oh he is so cute! I LOVE the WT overall picture too. ha that's priceless.