Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big Boston Boy

So this picture is kind of blurry and dark (it was on my phone) but he was just so cute during tummy time tonight that I had to snap a picture. He is getting so dang big! He started rolling over about a week ago (stomach to back). He gets stronger and stronger everyday. He also started laughing today! It was the greatest sound in the world. I was singing songs to him and making faces at him in the car while Mark was getting gas, and he just started giggling over and over again. So cute!
Doesn't he look so big here? I love his little hands. He is always holding his hands together. Such a cute, big little boy!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

He is very cute! I love the cute tummy time pictures! We got our robot vacuum online somewhere. Brad doesn't remember. Tiger direct or something. It really is a life saver!