Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trunk or Treat and Halloween

Mark and my mom took Boston to the Trunk or Treat at Nikki's ward. I was supposed to go with, but I seriously underestimated how much time it takes to get a 2-yr old, newborn, and myself ready. Long story short, I sent them without me and intended to meet up with them shortly after. One hour late, and I was still home, cleaning up Savannah, who had just projectile puked all over her costume. Nearly two hours later, I showed up, and Boston was ready to leave. So I didn't get to see any of his cuteness with the activities there. But here he is, nevertheless, sporting his costume that I made him. I wanted him to be a skeleton, since I bought Savannah a pink skeleton pajama outfit. But as they never got to wear them together (she puked all over hers on that day) it was kind of pointless.


Here he is coloring a picture for Halloween. He has gotten really into coloring lately. It's pretty cute to see his little hands at work. That is, when it's not all over our table and tile.

Here's my little cutie in his costume again.

He did a cake walk and got a cupcake for his endeavors. Needless to say, he kept wanting to go back.


Here's Savannah in her costume.  She didn't get to wear it to Trunk or Treat because she puked, and she didn't get to wear it on Halloween because it was in the dryer and not dry yet when it was time to go.  But we got a picture of her in it later anyway, since we went to the trouble of getting her one.  She was pretty dang cute in it, so that's all that matters, I guess.

No comments: