Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Savannah's Homecoming

I was so happy on Monday to be going back to pick up my baby girl for good! I showed up at 8:30 to get her, and by 11:30, we were finally on our way. I remember with Boston, his "going home clothes" drowned him. And they were the Gap up to 7 lb outfits. I brought one such outfit as a back up, in case the outfit I really wanted to put her in was too big. Didn't need it. She fit just fine in her outfit. And I later discovered that the up to 7 lb-ers were absolutely not going to fit!
As big as she was for a newborn, she still looks so tiny here!

Boston was a little "iffy" of Baby Savvy at first. We thought it might help soften the blow if Savannah brought him a larger-than-life-size Mickey Mouse.
He was beyond excited!
Check out this happy little boy. He absolutely loves Mickey.

Watching a show, and laying on Mickey... true bliss!
Mickey aside, it took a little time for Boston to be OK with Baby Savvy's "permanent" status. I think he loves her now, though.

No comments: