Monday, April 12, 2010

Rollie Pollie

Boston is not crawling yet. But who would when you can haul some serious bootie just by rolling? Boston can be on one end of the living room, and he'll literally reach the complete opposite end of the room in a matter of seconds. Here are some of his favorite things to get into: the curtains (which have been tied up out of his reach), the sliding glass door jam (which has been cleaned with q-tips and bleached since I caught him playing in it), the doggie door (he inches himself over to it and either sticks his feet out of it or trys to put the door in his mouth), the TV stand (that one makes me nervous), and a new one today - the underneath side of the chair.
How he managed to roll himself under this chair is beyond me (well, not really, I watched him do it). But the funny thing is, he must have liked it, because these pictures were taken the SECOND time he did it. I pulled him out the first time, and he proceeded to roll himself right back underneath.
He had a pretty good time banging on the under side of the chair. I think he liked the tag or something. Anyway, whatever makes him happy, I guess. I sure miss the days where I got to lay him down, run and get a drink from the kitchen, and run back. Now he has to be secured in his exersaucer for me to so much as pee!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I can't believe he is so big. Make sure to all the flies out of the sliding door track. They like to find them and eat them, at least James does.