Monday, April 26, 2010

One Crawling Maniac

OK, so Boston has been army crawling like crazy lately! He is so stinking cute how he just throws his little body around. Nothing is safe anymore! We are going to be "baby proofing" soon, I think, because Boston is in to EVERYTHING! Here is the cutest little video of him crawling after the vacuum, which he absolutely l0ves. It's kind of long, and most of the action happens in the dark (no pun intended)... but it's worth watching because he's so stinking cute. Oh, and as for going private... I have been informed (by my sister) that I am just being freaky. Since you can't google my blog, there is no real threat. So unless I find a real reason, I guess I'll continue without going private. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Morgan's said...

What a CUTIE!!! I love how active he is getting lately! Such a FUN stage! He is so fun to play with when we get to watch him!

Lexie said...

so dang cute! Ty's not on the move yet. K...I was laughing so hard and LOVING your cake! That is awesome! You are the Cake Boss!