Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exersaucing!

Boston has learned to really LOVE his exersaucer the past week or so. He really gets going on all the toys. He'll sit and play in it long enough to make me feel guilty for not holding him... (although it doesn't take me long to feel like I need to be holding my little guy- he probably gets sick of me taking him away from his toys). He looks like such a big boy sitting in it.Stinkin' cute! He does the funniest thing with his legs when he's in there, too. Rather than putting his tippie-toes on the ground (as it's designed to do), Boston likes to bend his legs backward at the knee, and just sorts of hangs there, knees bent. It's pretty funny to see.
And I don't know about you, Nikki, but does this picture remind you of Mitchell? I think it's the look he's pulling. That and the beyond-chubby cheeks. Gotta love it!


2 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

I LOVED THE KIDS IN THEIR EXERSAUCER!!!! Kid you not. We had the Johnny Jump-up too... for the door way.. you need one of those!

Heidi said...

What a cutie! I love all your posts by the way. And I can't believe all that snow! Crazy! Hope you guys are doing well. Sure wish we lived closer so the little stinkers could play together! :)