Sunday, February 14, 2010

La-la, la-la, ELMO'S WORLD!

OK, here's a real post. Enough of the nasties, bring on the cute! We gave Boston his bath yesterday and put him in his Elmo towel. I have to admit this has been sitting in the bottom of his hamper untouched for several months. Not because I am behind on his laundry. On the contrary, Boston's stuff gets washed and put away much more quickly than ours (if it didn't, he would probably grow out of it before we got around to it). The reason this cute little Elmo towel has not been used is because it has to be washed SEPARATELY (ugh!) or else everything in the wash gets red fuzz balls on it. But I decided it was time to do a special laundry batch for this towel, because I knew Boston would look so cute wrapped up in it. I was right.

This is Boston showing off his mad sitting-up skills. He's not leaning back against the couch - that's why he's lunged so far forward. Cute for the camera though.

Here it looks like he's trying to give a teaser peep show! Ta-da! Here I am!
I love his little toes hanging out the bottom. And, of course, his cute little arms, chest and tummy!OK, mom, I'm really tired from sitting up for these pictures. I think I'll lie down and chew on my towel (a habit he has picked up from night-night time with his blankie, which he loves!). So how's that for better than a nasty, dirty house?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kristen, he's such a cutie. Wish I could meet him. I do have a complaint about your blog title though, that theme song drives me up the wall!

Pini said...

He makes Elmo cuter that's for sure!

Nicole said...

That is too cute! There's nothing better than a freshly bathed baby.