Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Little Cow

Here's Boston in this cute little cow outfit, alongside his stuffed toy cow, that Jessica got him. How appropriate this outfit is for him - we probably should have had him wear it to his last doctor's visit. I love this look he gives all the time... as one of our friends captioned it on facebook, "Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?"

Such a cute boy!

Here I was able to capture another smile on camera! Yeah!

And this is somewhere in between a smile and a stretch. I just love this boy!

1 comment:

The Morgan's said...

Hee hee! I love it! I thought it'd be fun for you guys, and him, to have a little cow outfit! ...You know, as a reminder of ALL your time here in MIDWEST Indiana! Boston is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to play with him & give him squishes!!!