Friday, September 18, 2009

And Bigger...

Here's our little man at about 5 1/2 weeks. Look how fat his cheeks are!


I can't believe how big he is. That's a boppy pillow he's laying on, which are pretty good sized, and he's even bigger than it is.


There's those fat cheeks again! He's a little chunka man... he was 11 1/2 lbs at his 5 week visit, and he looks bigger and bigger everyday.


This outfit is a 3-monther. I can't believe it fits him already. I figured it would fit during late fall, but nope, it fits now. I also love this face! What a funny boy.


And this picture is for my mom, who loves to see Boston stretch. He had his little back all arched and pushed his little hands out as far as they would go. He also furrows his eyebrows when he stretches, which is the cutest thing in the world.
Here he is at night with his momma getting ready for bed. I guess he makes that face a lot... what a doll!

No comments: