Monday, September 28, 2009

7 weeks old

Boston was seven weeks old last Thursday. We took him to another doctor's appointment - he had one at 5 weeks because he was having really bad colic. Of course, by the time we had his appointment, he was back to his sweet old self again (for the most part), and the pediatrician had me go off dairy. That really has helped (although it sucks for me). I also went off caffeine, and anyone who knows me well knows that this sucks WAY more than going off dairy. I really need my coke, but I haven't had any for about three weeks. It is worth it, though, to have Boston back to his normal self. So at his five weeks visit, he topped the scale at 11 lb 8 oz. We thought he was such a tank. This time, we took him for a visit at 7 weeks because I heard him wheezing. It really freaked me out, given how his life started, and because asthma runs in our family. So I took him in (I know the pediatrician probably already thinks I'm nuts) and everything was fine with his lungs. This time, he was 12 lb 14 oz! What a chubba bubba! I wouldn't have it any other way.
These are just some cute shots of Boston from Saturday. We took him shopping in Carmel, and he was AWESOME the entire time. The pictures are a little blurry, but we thought he was so cute in this outfit - he looks like a real ball player.

Here's Boston smiling. Finally a good one, caught on camera.

Another shot of our cute boy. You can't see very well, but his socks are little NIKE's.

One last shot of our cute boy! I just can't get enough of him. I am so sad I go back this Thursday, but at least he'll be 8 weeks old.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gifford6 said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see him in person!