Friday, September 18, 2009

...And Even Bigger

Here's our guy at 6 weeks. He is the cutest boy ever!

He actually does pretty well propped up on the boppy. We haven't found too many things he likes to do other than being held, but he seems to not mind this position too much. He likes it better than the swing, anyway.


I'm even cute when I yawn!


It does look like he is enjoying the boppy here - it lulled him off to sleep. What a sweet face, I love it!

These next two pictures are so funny, I think. I love his faces in them.


This one seriously cracks me up. Actually, it reminds me a lot of me when I was a baby. I used to make that face a lot (or at least the pictures I have say I did).
And these next two are just too precious...



What a cute, sweet little boy! We love him so much!

5 comments:

Sara said...

He is so cute, and getting so big!I love all the pictures:)

Mandy Frehner said...

So adorable. I love all the baseball outfits. Too cute.

Nicole said...

James makes that face all the time too. It must be a family thing. Too cute! He's getting so big.

illearth said...

He's so cute! I wish I could have been there this week. :(

Unknown said...

I am sorry but I want to kidnap this baby. He is so stinking cute!