Friday, February 4, 2011

Chocolate Conniption

So the other day, I am at work when I get a text from Mark. He tells me that when he and Boston woke up, he noticed we were out of milk. So he went to get some and noticed some yummy looking donuts at Safeway. So he picked out a dozen (all the while, Boston is watching him lay them in one by one, saying, "Num, num, num!") and drove home. He broke off a bite of a glazed one for Boston. Boston smacked Mark's hand away. So Mark figured he probably just wanted to feed it to himself. So he broke off a bigger piece and handed it to him. Boston threw it down on the floor and screamed at Mark, then slammed himself on the floor and buried his nose! So Mark figured, OK, I guess he doesn't want donuts. So he gave him cereal, at which Boston's tantrum only heightened. Boston kicked and screamed, all the while yelling for num nums. So Mark had the bright idea that maybe Boston wanted to pick out his own. Yep, that was it. He opened the box, and Boston picked out the messiest, chocolatiest one, and happily went to town...




Yum, yum! What a stinkerpot!

2 comments:

The Morgan's said...

Oh. my. goodness! Too funny! I think you have a chocolate lover on your hands. That cracks me up that he wouldn't be happy until he got a whole one of his own!

Pini said...

No way! I just did that the other day when ry brought donuts home...weird!
He's a smart kid! :)