Wednesday, February 9, 2011

At the Zoo with Daddy

We got annual passes to the zoo awhile back, but we hadn't been back since. So Mark decided on his day off that he would take Boston for a little adventure. I was pretty impressed, as I never thought Mark would dare take on an all day outing without me. But they had so much fun. Look how excited Boston is to be going with Daddy!

Here's Boss checking out the animals. I love this kiddo!


Boston and Daddy had a great day. I foresee may more outings to come, since our weather here is so beautiful lately.

3 comments:

The Morgan's said...

Yay for Daddy time! Good job Mark! I was sure after Boston's baby blowouts, he wouldn't take him anywhere by himself! ;) haha.

Pini said...

Love the Bart Simpson shirt!

Unknown said...

Such a cute little guy! I love Love LOVE the Bart Simpson shirt!