Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Cuteness

My little guy is so dang cute that we just have to take pictures of him all the time. Here he is sitting on Mark's lap - we were trying on some of his outfits to see if they fit yet. This one did not... But it still looks dang cute on him.


And I just love those little toes.


Here he is making a funny face. I love the looks he pulls.


Here I thought he was so cute in his little night gown and matching booties. It has a hat, too, but his head is too big for it. Just like his daddy...


Here's Boston with daddy, sporting some of his Halloween jammies.


I put this on him because it was frickin' freezing outside. I didn't know if it would fit him yet, but it did. I couldn't believe it...

And I think this is just way too sweet...


I just love this sweet little face.


And here he is asleep in his carseat. He kept arching his back around, so his hat kept covering his eyes, which would wake him up, and he would cry. So I ended up having to fold it up. He is the cutest little thing ever!

2 comments:

Sara said...

He is adorable! I love all the pictures. He has the perfect little baby face:)

Unknown said...

Kristen I love the one in his little swing. What a doll. I noticed on your map you haven't been to Idaho...start makin some plans!