Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Best 70 Bucks I've Ever Spent

The other day we noticed that Boston was starting to track things with his eyes. He also loves to stare at lights around the house, so we decided it was time to get him a Little Einstein's interactive play gym. He absolutely loves it! I had no idea he would be so enthralled with it, or I would have done this a long time ago. He loves to watch the lights and listen to the music. He also swats at the toys hanging overhead, although I think that's just a reflex. He is so cute with it though. He coos and smiles at the twinkling lights.

Doesn't he just look mesmerized!

Here he is smiling at it. This was his first interaction with it the day we bought it (yesterday).

Here he is today after his doctor's appointment. I was in the middle of changing him (he peed all over his clothes when I changed his diaper) and the pharmacy that had me on hold finally picked up, so I had to put him down, mid-change, to talk to them. Makes me look pretty trashy, but what are you gonna do? Look at him stare...

This picture, I just love! Check him out... doesn't he look so chill just watching the lights?


And now he's all the way naked (I got the peed on shirt all the way off him finally) but still enthralled with the lights. Such a cutie!

And for the GRAND FINALE, here is video of Boston enjoying his new toy. If you can hear over my annoying voice, listen to him coo at it/me. I just LOVE this little boy! He is getting to be so much fun now! (Remember to mute the play list at the bottom of the page first so you can hear.)

No comments: