Thursday, November 13, 2008

TWILIGHT


Well, it's official! TJ and I are going to see Twilight at midnight one week from tonight... My only beef about it is I am not all that thrilled about the actors they have chosen. I am especially not thrilled about their choice for Esme - she was on Grey's Anatomy and bugged the crap out of me on that show! And Bella kind of bugs, too. But hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. I am (regardless of the actors) very much looking forward to our "girl's night out!" Thanks, TJ!

2 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Have fun! I am holding out for a date night... maybe... i have mixed feelings. I hated what they did to Harry Potter (the books were SO much better) i am nervous to have them taint my visions of Twilight.

I myself was not pleased with the actors chose and Esme is supposed to be graceful and beautiful etc, which that chick is NOT. ugh ****tear

Nicole said...

Yea, the choice in actors was not so good. Let me know how it is, and if it's worth getting a babysitter to go to.