Saturday, November 8, 2008

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES...

Well, I thought I would blog a new "twist" to the ongoing saga of the unexpected visiting teachers. I knew I was totally rude last month (without meaning to be), but I guess I didn't expect that my stress that night would transcend into a relief society issue to be "resolved." I got a message from my relief society president tonight indicating that she had been looking through the visiting teaching records and noticed that I didn't have any visiting teachers assigned to me, and that needed to be "resolved." She wanted to know what my schedule was and where I live so that she could, "pair me up with someone who can be of service and who won't just be a pain in my neck..." Can you believe that?! So, obviously, they requested not to be my VTs anymore, since I am just so rude! I probably should feel bad (or embarassed), but I don't. I would have thought they would have been intuitive enough to realize that I was just extremely stressed out and in no fit state to entertain. Sheesh! Women can be so touchy!

3 comments:

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Hey, now that is just ridiculous. When i read your last blog I too was laughing my head off, thinking that this is the potential for some really good VT action from them. You know, maybe they would call you and figure out a way they could help you be less stressed. Apparently not. I asked not to have any VTs cause i don't have the time my self as well. You poor thing.

Alicia said...

No way! I would never request to not be someone's VT anymore. Personally I don't think you were THAT rude! Especially not rude enough to warrant putting you on the "at risk" list (because you know you are now--I've been on that list for something stupid like this before-not fun). I am interested to see how it turns out!

Sara said...

Kristin that is crazy:) I can't believe they asked to not be your VT anymore! Oh well...maybe now you'll get some VT that will be a little more understanding:)LOL.