Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Post Bath Paradise

I realized I didn't post any pictures of the aftermath of his first bath, so after I gave him his bath today, I decided to snap some pictures. He is so funny because he screams bloody murder during the entire bath, but once I get him in all snuggly in his towel, he thinks its the greatest thing in the world.
It almost looks like he is smiling here, now that he is all nice and warm...
Here he is after his bath, after he is all lathered up in Baby Magic. He hates that part too, and not just because he is exposed. I made sure to keep him in as much as the towel as possible, but every time I put lotion on him, he once again screams bloody murder. You'd think I was torturing the poor kid.
Just another shot of the cutest boy ever! I just love this little guy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He totally is smiling! What a cutie. Keep up with lots of pictures! We miss you.

Heidi said...

He is so cute! Congrats!