Friday, July 30, 2010

A Day at the Aquarium

So we have been living with Nikki and John for a couple weeks until we start working and find a place to live. Catherine has been sweet enough to lend us her bedroom and is bunking with Mitchell! Boston is loving being around his cousins, although I don't know that I can say the same for little James. He is having a tough time sharing the spotlight with his baby cousin! Just before Mitch and Catherine started school, we decided to head on up to San Fran for a day at the aquarium. Boston was totally into it!

Here he is checking out the jelly fish with his mama. Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to start wearing base for the first time since high school! Holy redness!
And the next two pictures are Boston and daddy checking out the fishies!

At one point, Boston totally dove for it! Actually, at more than one point!

Here's John and the kiddos enjoying themselves at the aquarium. I think this is the first picture I've seen where these kids aren't "posing."

It was pretty crowded and stuffy inside. Luckily, they had a place where you could go out and get some fresh air. And yes, Mark is wearing a jacket. And yes, Boston is wrapped in a blanket. And yes, it was July. I LOVE San Francisco! I'm so happy to have moved to the bay area. It's just gorgeous!

1 comment:

Pini said...

So glad you posted! Boston is handsome as ever! Loved talking with you today...and btw...you don't need base, that is just the beautiful Cali sun! :)