Tuesday, December 9, 2008

26 and still got it...

On Saturday Mark and I celebrated my 26th birthday. We went shopping (my FAVORITE thing to do, especially when I get to spend money) and I got two new dresses and a really cute shirt. Next we went to Olive Garden for dinner, and then we went home and just relaxed (instead of studying for our final exams). On Sunday (my actual birthday) we just had a quiet day. But Mark made me my favorite cake, rainbow chip!
I didn't even get ready that day, since it was stake conference, or as Mark calls it, his free day. So I look really hot in the pictures Mark took of me with my hair not done and no make up on. Oh well, I still got it, right TJ?

3 comments:

Pini said...

Shut up! You did not just post that!!! You kill me. Thats why I like you so much. Yep, you still got it...but we'd see just how much you still got... if you'd show us! (you know what I mean)go ahead...I dare you!!!

Bonnie R. Paulson said...

Okay, trouble! Tell Mark I want a piece of that cake! What else did you get for your bday? Yeah, i bet. ; ) Love you and happy late day!

Sara said...

Happy Belated B-day...you crack me up! Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend:) I love Rainbow chip, too!