Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the DOG BLOG

It's been awhile since we posted any pictures of our dogs, so I thought I'd have another go... Daisy was spayed and had her "dew claws" removed this past week, so she has been wearing the stupid lamp shade and socks on her paws for a couple days now. I thought it was actually pretty cute, so here are some pictures of her in her new little get-up.

Normally she would only have to wear the collar, but her nose is too long and sticks out of it, giving her access to her paws. She started licking them, so I put some of my socks on her and tied them to her legs with hair ties. We have since retired the socks and added duct tape to extend the length of the collar, but I will spare you that little bit of added ghetto.

And in the interest of not showing favoritism, here are some pictures of Starkisha. She and Daisy have both taken a liking to the pillows on our bed and take any chance they get to snuggle up into them.


And here is an extreme close up. Spoiled doggies - just wait 'til we have kids.





No comments: