Friday, June 13, 2008

Seriously? More pictures?

Mark likes to take pictures of everything, I think just because he knows I tire of it very quickly. We always have our camera with us whenever we do anything, even if it is just going downtown. Here we are standing in the circle of Indy - I felt like a tourist in my own city, which Mark knows is one of my pet peeves.


Angie and I decided that it wasn't fair for us to have to pose for every picture, while he only had to be the photographer. So here we are recreating a scene on the monument behind us. As we were doing it, a big group of people walked by us and laughed, so I think Mark was pleased.

Another photo? Come on, Mark...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you guys had a good time w/Angie in town! I'm a photo maniac, too! I drive Mike crazy w/ how many pictures I take:)

Nicole said...

My camera is always in my purse. You never know when a good photo op will present itself. I like the pose though. Mark's face is the best.