Thursday, November 29, 2007

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL



It is that time of year again... We are all decorated for Christmas and cannot wait for it to come at last. Time has flown by so quickly - it seems like we just put last year's Christmas decor away (don't be a smarty pants, Nikki, we didn't just put it away, it has been put away for a year now...)! Here is Starkisha striking a pose in her new Christmas sweater, displaying the quilt mom made (my mom, not her mom) and her letter to Santa. Isn't she getting so fluffy?







Daisy absolutely LOVES to be curled up in blankets, even more so now that it is so cold. She digs and digs at them until she creates a little tunnel for herself, and then she burrows underneath. She usually completely covers herself, so I actually had to lift up a corner of her blankets to take this picture.





Here are our three Christmas trees - we thought it would be fun to get three little ones this year instead of one big one. But when they came to our doorstep, they were quite a bit bigger than we expected. So we decided to decorate each one in a different color (one silver, one gold, and one red), and they are now spread throughout our living room. It looks quite festive in there, but it is impossible to capture it in a picture. So here they are displayed all together.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

You guys crack me up. Just last night John and I were setting up our one tiny nativity scene and laughing about how you guys have enough to fill a storage unit. Now you have three Christmas trees up and decorated to perfection while we still haven't managed to put up one. And what is up with that reference to me? I'm sure you probably put your Christmas stuff away at least a month ago.

Cami said...

I love your dogs/babies! They are so cute. Your Christmas trees look great. I'm thinking that I need two trees for next year; One downstairs and one in my loft.